Miss Simpson and the year 5/6/7/8’s welcome you to our classroom. We are very busy with lots of learning and fun activities.
- Improving their reading skills in Direct Instruction and the Kimberley Schools Project,
- Enjoying writing in Talk for Writing,
- Exploring the world in HASS,
- Experimenting with a variety of materials in Science,
- Creating impressive projects in Art,
- Understanding and using different concept for real life in Mathematics through YuMi Deadly Maths,
- Promoting their culture in LOTE,
- Further developing skills and being active in Physical Education,
- Focusing on healthier life styles in Health and
- Investigating ICT in Technology.
We are enjoying our learning in and out of the classroom, everyday has brought new learning opportunities and experience. Our classroom and community has a wealth of resources and knowledge that each student has full access to.